Montag, 30. Januar 2012
AMD 2
I decided to take an idea right from the "AMD Ideen" page. I watched an episode of South Park in German, then watched it a second time in English, and then rewatched portions of the German version to get a better grip on the language. The episode was called "Insheeption," a parody of Inception. I was immediately impressed by the crispness of the German pronunciation. Although I did not understand much of the dialogue, I was able to get a good grip on the plot through visual cues and references to Inception. I could discern names, locations, numbers, and some other basic terms throughout, like "ich bin", "du bist," and "das stimmt." The word "Traum," which means dream, was spoken many times throughout. ("Eine Traum in eine Traum in eine Traum!") When a character was talking about something that was broken, I recognized the word "kaput." I also recognized several verbs, like aufmachen and haben. My favorite line of the German dialogue was when a character, near the end, said something like "Das ist so complex und cool." And, of course, it was always fun to try to find the German equivalents of the profanities.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.