Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Organic Gummy Bears

It never occurred to me that people would mix beer and pop together. That just sounds nasty. Only Germany would define not allowing people to publicly drunk a violation of civil rights. Since I have to be argumentative about everything (sorry), it seems kind of strange to me that Germans are so health-centered, yet they drink beer as if it is honey from the promise land. I completely agree that foods that have pesticides are disgusting, but I also think that drinking beer in excess is very unhealthy. I am guessing the the people who buy organic food are not the same people who drink Kölsch on a daily basis.
I have a theory that Germans have a secret. They secretly are funny, but they hide it until they drink their Bockbeir. Then, their true selves come out. We discover that they really are a funny group of people. I know that my mom's side of the family are some of the most sarcastic people I have ever met, and their "humor" just increases with each passing jello shot. Maybe it is something in the blood of the Germans. Anyway, enough with my commentary. Who knew there could be so many different ways of being funny in Germany.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I thought it would be so weird to mix beer with pop too but when I actually tried it while i was there, i loved it! it ended up being the only type of beer that i drank. The only thing that the article didn't really talk about with beer consumption and organic eating is that they don't drink to get drunk (at least most of the time). I think thats why they don't consider it unhealthy, because its not like they are downing a gallon of beer a day, its just something that they tend to have with meals or at night (at least thats what i found to be true when i was there)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.