Montag, 19. März 2012

AMD 5, Antonina Chekhovskaya

It's interesting how similar German and English seem to be, at first. When studying farther and farther it might not sound like English... but at first I can pick out many words. I think German comes pretty easily to Americans because of many similar sounding words. Also, a lot of times the order of the sentence makes sense literal sense in both languages but not always. The articles are always there, although in German you have to think the case and if it's feminine, masculine, or neuter, but at least the article make sense to English speakers. For me, I always forget articles because articles don't exist in Ukrainian or Russian, makes life easier :). In English, I just know how it's supposed to sound so I add the article in that way, in German I am slowly starting to remember the sound, how the article pairs with certain words. Alles gut! 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.