Sonntag, 8. April 2012

Kultur 6

The article about the closed doors was really interesting. I always think that's an awkward situation when you're supposed to meet someone, like a professor, but their door is closed and you don't know what to do so you don't interrupt them. It seems like it would be easier if they left the door cracked or something if they weren't busy so you wouldn't feel bad about possibly interrupting them. I don't think I would do well in that situation where you don't know how you should go about knocking. The recycling article was interesting too, I didn't know they were that into proper recycling. It seems weird when you contrast that article with the one where they just write about sex scandals and stuff and have sex shops everywhere; on the one hand they seem very clean and environmentally conscious but then very liberal about other things.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.