Montag, 16. Januar 2012

AMD 1



So for my AMD I looked up a bunch of Finding Nemo clips in German. This is my favorite movie, and I’ve seen it many, many, many times, but still, most of the time when I was watching these clips, I didn’t really know what they were saying, and instead looked at their facial expressions to guess the words that they were saying. There were some words that I had learned such as schön and the phrase, “Was ist das?” that I recognized but for the most part I was in incomprehension of the German portion of the scenes. They were still hilarious so I enjoyed watching them, hope you do too! I also switched my Facebook to German. I think I will just keep it that way for a while, just to experience it. And it says Dir gefällt das when I like something.  J
-Daniel Won

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.