I viewed the music video (and listened to) the German song: Millionär by Die Prinzen. Here is a link to the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGCmZPfe_bU&feature=related. This German music video was introduced to me in my German 1 class, and was shown in the accompanying video for the book Komm Mit! (here is a link to the book: http://www.amazon.com/Komm-Mit-Holt-German-Level/dp/0030565979). I think this video is very funny, and the song is actually quite catchy. I really enjoy the whole theme of the song, which has to do with wanting to have a large amount of money. I always find it funny how the group is always saying "geld" in the song, which translates to "money." My favorite line is "Ich hab kein geld, hab keine Ahnung" which translates to "I have no money, and no ideas." Overall, I found this video/song quite easy to listen to (and easy to understand), while at the same time being catchy and funny. And here is a video with the lyrics of the song in the description: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH-1cg2rvgc
- Brandon Small
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.