Donnerstag, 26. Januar 2012

AMD 2

Talking with a freund!

Gestern I decided to meet up between classes mit meinem Freund Chris, who is taking Deutsch 231 dieses semester. His lieblingsfarbe ist blau. In his Deutscheklasse they are reading "Am kuerzen ende der sonnenallee." I told him that later in the semester our class will be reading "Oh, Wie schoen ist Panama." Er hat einen Hund. His dog heisst Charlie. He was amazed when I told him that I have drei birds. Sie heissen Katie, Mango, und Tookey. Chris hoert Musik gern. His lieblingsband is "All that Remains." Ich also like to listen to Musik. My lieblingsband right now is "Three Days Grace." Wir spielen sport gern. We both used to do gymnastics, aber I still do. Gymastics is our favorite sport. It's funny that every now and then I am able to help him understand a few things about german grammar that he doesn't remember. We will try to meet up more so he can help me with my german.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.