Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

AMD 2

I have watched the German movie "Run Lola Run" or "Lola Rennt." This is a captivating movie, but definitely extremely quirky. It is about a women named Lola who has to get her boyfriend a large amount of money in 20 minutes. There are three different outcomes that are determined by three small different events that change what happens. The movie is not too hard to follow in German, but make sure the subtitles in English are on! The plot isn't complicating, but the movie is different then most movies I have seen. I thought the movie was okay, but it wasn't one of my favorite movies.
Overall, like I said before, I thought the movie was okay. Der Film ist nicht super, aber sie ist lustig. Ich gebe "Lola Rennt" drei Sterne.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.