Montag, 30. Januar 2012
Kapitel 2
I thought the article about the german stare was so funny! I experienced this when i went to Deutschland too. When i first got off the plane and was getting my bags, all of the germans were staring at us because we were smiling and joking around. I noticed that this was one huge difference in cultures and i found it interesting that the article said that it was because germans feel like they need to watch over others. Now, that probably was not the case in the airport since they didn't know any of us, but i do think what the article said was true. It seems like other cultures watch over others and care more for others than the typical american, just as the article said. When i asked my german friend why people would stare at me, she also said that it was because i was american and was speaking english. There was a specific time that a group of girls was staring at me and i asked my friend what they were saying and she said that they thought i was german and was just speaking in english to try to act cool. I thought that was a strange thing for someone to do, but my friend said that people actually do that quite a bit.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.