Dienstag, 31. Januar 2012

Kapitel 2

I found the article about Germans and their fondness to staring very humorous. I myself have a starting problem. I just enjoy watching people for some odd reason. My friends always have to tell me to stop staring. Although I may not go to the extent of peeking out my window at night, (that is just weird) I think it is safe to say I would fit in just fine in Germany when it came to a starting contest.
I Also thought the Whining article was very funny as well. This past summer the Women's World Cup took place in Germany, and all Germany did was brag about how great their team was until they lost in the quarter finals against Japan. After that the Germans had nothing good to say about the women on the team, and the coaches. I guess it's really true if things are not perfect for them they might as well whine about it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.