Montag, 30. Januar 2012
Kultur2
Reading the German articles were quite interesting and funny. It is always funny when someone visits a different country, because usually the culture is quite different from their own culture. I thought it was a little creepy with the German staring, but I am sure most travlers would get used to it quickly. I thought the article talking about the German complaining was very funny, because I seem to notice that this is the case for most people. Most people complain about their town, or their house, or a multitude of things, but then once they move or see other things, they realize that they don't really have it so bad. I think the brutally honest article was also interesting, and I actually like that, because we Americans are so indirect, and it must be very confusing for visitors because what we say isn't actually what we mean all the time. I also thought the statstics article was captivating, but Germany is much smaller than the United States, so I think it is easier for Germans to get statistical information on Germany than it is for Americans about the United States, but I must say I applaud them for being so knowledge about where they live.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.