for my second post, I decided to listen to German Music. I went onto youtube and typed in "New German Music 2011." I was interested to see what people my age in Germany listened to. Basically what I discovered, is that it is the same kind of music, just in the German language instead of English.
One of the things I found very funny about what kids in Germany listen to today, is that they love American artist like Lady GaGa. I actually found a song where Lady GaGa is speaking in German. It's a typical Lady GaGa song just in a different language, needless to say it freaks me out just as much as her normal songs do. here it is....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rtOUAG_50c
I found a couple of songs that I tried to understand what they were saying because they were slow enough, but I still don't know the language well enough to be able to tell exactly what every lyrics and line of the song means. It was a good feeling though knowing a lot of the words in the song, and also being able to figure out what some of the words meant. Here is a German song I could mostly undrestand it reminds me of Mariah Carey song in German...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brNL-S968fs
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.