Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Fussball!!

Guten Morgen!!!
Today, I watched Sportchau, Deutschland's equivalent to Sportcenter. The announcer ist sehr ausshend. They were talking about Fussball, which literally translate to football. I am guessing they were talking about soccer because very few people outside of the United States care about American football. The eins disadvantage of this video ist that der Herr sprecht Spanish, and there was a voice-over speaking Deutsch. This made a it a little hard to decipher which was German and which Spanish because I am not the best at either language. The Fussball players aren't bad ausshend either. :) Most of the video is about a guy named Raul, but I can't figure out exactly who he is. Apparently, he lived in a town, and he liked going to a coffee shop. I think he is also a supporter of youth Fussball. There is a man at the bottom of the screen that sprecht(d) at the beginning of the video is Spanish, and I think they are talking about him. I can't be sure of that though. There was another guy who sprechen to alot throughout the video, do they may be talking about him, too. The first guy definitely plays Fussball because I saw him in the video with a warmup on. I had to stop the video several times throughout to try to figure out what they were saying. The Deutsch that was sprecht(en) was at a much higher level than I could understand.
I apologize at how horrible my German is in the post.
Tschüss!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.