Montag, 16. Januar 2012

Oh German.

So....
I used really dislike German until I learned some beautiful songs that happened to be in German like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_kaOYC_Fww

The music and the meaning makes me like the language here. Of course I learned that Kissen means kisses and lippen is lips. I love how Netrebko sings it too so her voice helps me like the language. Her German diction is not always the greatest but I still love her because she is very expressive and has a beautiful voice.

Another song that made me like German is Morgen by Richard Strauss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3r9ifssLZQ

I sing this song myself and I know it word for word but now the worlds make even more sense to me. Words like articles make more sense. Many words in this song, the word sound describes itself. Like the word Sonne, wieder, scheinen, .... all of these words are so expressive and they mean exactly what they sound like.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.