http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQAKRw6mToA
Now I recognize a few of the phrases and words; I could pick out "du bist schön" and "die Wand" and "rot." As far as I can tell they are singing about Moscow and how it is a beautiful city. I mostly recommend this video though for the awesome dancing!
Then I looked up some artists that were popular over in Germany and one I really liked was Juli:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOx_tZ0qmbE
That's a lyric video to her song "Warum." I find it really helpful to see the lyrics while I'm listening to the song so I can read along with what I'm hearing and I'm able to recognize more words that I know. Obviously I recognize the title as being "Why" and I recognized some other words like "die Augen", "Worte", and "kommt." I had to look up the translated lyrics and she's talking about how "why" doesn't matter and what matters is that she is with him. Another song I liked of hers was "Zerrissen." Overall I think listening to German music is a great way to practice listening comprehension and is a fun way to learn about culture and what is popular in the language you're studying.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.