Montag, 16. Januar 2012

So Perfeckt

Hallo!!
Before I started this class, I asked people to send me German songs that they like (My high school had a large German exchange program, so I have a lot of Facebook friends who are German.). For this assignment, I listened to a few of the songs that they proposed. One of these songs was recommended to me by Lauren before she entered the class. I have listened to it before, but I listened to this again. This time, I tried really hard to understand what they were saying. From what I could tell, she was really sad about her boyfriend and her breaking up. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyMT8MDaxqo&ob=av2e
Last night, I went over to my friends house, and we listened to German songs on Youtube. She went to German last summer, so she knows some popular German songs. We listened to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeMLX5gvscg The video is strange to me because it involves cheerleaders and football players, and Germany has neither. Much of the video is "so perfekt" repeating. There are other words, but the video is basically about how someone isn't perfect. Then, he hooks up with a cheerleader at prom, and he starts to like the world a lot more. I really like this song. It is easy to understand, and the words are easy to follow along to.
I also tried to have a conversation with one of my German friends, Julian, but it didn't work out. Our conversation lasted about 2 minutes, and then I didn't know anymore German.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.