Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012
AMD 3
Heute abend at dinner I tried to only speak auf Deutsch mit meine Freundin who has taken fünf Jahres of Deutsch. We started out with stuff I had learned, like we were telling each other our names und where we were from. Ich told her meine Lieblingsfarbe was blau und that mein Lieblingswort was überglucklich. Sie said her Lieblingswort was wunderbar. Then I told her that we were learning different foods so I told her some of the ones I could remember off the top of my head, like Apfel, Schwienelfleisch, Banane, Wurst, Fische, Bier, und Obst. Then she started listing off a bunch of other foods that me and my other friends were eating at dinner. I learned Huhn which is chicken, Pasta which is still pasta, and Französisch frites which is french fries.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.