Montag, 20. Februar 2012

Kultur Drei: Auch, Deutscher

I have come to the conclusion that I will go to Deutschland to drink one day before I die (hopefully, a German would giggle a bit). I'm pretty amazed by these one-of-a-kind people: so pessimistic and/or cautious that they find almost any joke laughable.

Alle typisch Deutscher trinken Bier, but what I found out-of-the-box is the idea of the Sofa. I admire the governments' creativity in striving for an environment in which people can rest and drink after work without costing the beauty and hygiene of the streets with the bottles they could have left unattended.

This is also no novelty that Deutscher are very conscious about health (among everything post-war, I believe, although I find such consciousness a bit freaky), which may be why I found my cousin's fiance groß und gesund even in his forties, but the fact that 70% of Germans would not touch gene-manipulated food, their lives as tourists can be in so much trouble, especially in the US where food is predominantly junk food.

One thing I'll do in Dortmund (where my cousin and her fiance lives) is, bestimmt, break a joke and see if I can make one laugh with my poor sense of humor.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.