Samstag, 18. Februar 2012

AMD Drei: Drei Deutsche Lieder

Having started singing since I was seven, music is indeed a large part of my life. I love singing so much that I could literally spend around an hour a day on it. I looked up on YouTube as the time rolls back to around 5 years ago, when a soprano flew from Italy to my hometown and taught me, along with my secondary schoolmates, classical vocal - what surprises me as I looked back is that instead of Italian songs, we practiced quite a few German pieces as well, a lot of which written by Schubert. Time passed by, and my school life would still be spiced up by a lot of German classics I performed as a choir member.

Below are some of the songs I had sung/ was familiar with (viel Spaß mit sie!):

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyxMMg6bxrg <-- Das ist mein Lieblingslied. I was touched by the story: from youth to a ripe old age, the protagonist of the song is still connected to the tree that seems to tell him that "peace is with you as long as you come to me." This was also the first song I sang in Deutsch.
2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoSLD1sCyfc <-- The homecoming of pilgrims was depicted in this one - so glorious as you listen to it. Definitely one of my favorites in my secondary school years.
3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_IaJDqz2Zo <-- I did not sing this one, but the performance of the bass was very remarkable.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.