Sonntag, 18. März 2012

AMD 5

Für meine AMD ich spielte Deutsch Spiele. I googled german games online, and a bunch came up. They of course were not very challenging, but instead were more like spiele für die Kinder. I played a game where the computer flashed on words in Deutsch, and then I had to connect the word with something like a color or the body part. I know the games were not very challenging but they were definitley a fun way to refresh on vocab, which I can always be doing. I was also wondering what else I could do for this AMD and I googled funny German comic strips. I got a bunch of them that were in German, and some were hilarious, but very innapropriate for me to post on here, so I'll just leave my explanation at that. Aside from some funny comic strips most of the American ones were jokes either about Hitler or beer. Go figure right? maybe more American's should Deutsch Lernen so they can be more clever on the next go around of comic strips!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.