Mittwoch, 7. März 2012

KULTUR 4 Antonina Chekhovskaya

HAHA, I think it's funny how strict the article is about crossing the street but at the same time I totally understand. It is the same way in Ukraine. You better watch out. It's not America, where you can J-walk and ten cars will slow down for you. I mean it's nice they will slow down but at the same time pay attention and don't blame the car if you get hit, because clearly you should have not been crossing the street on a no crossing light or in an inappropriate spot all together. U of M has the worst J-Walking ever. Students just plow through and the cars stop... I just honk at them :)
The train system is the same in Italy and Ukraine. You can ride for free but in Italy they will fine you if they happen to check while you are on the train. In Ukraine they kick you out at the next station or you can purchase one when the kontrolier comes around. Also, when I was in Italy, not only you have to make sure to have a ticket, but you also have to have it punched before you get on the train. If you bought it that day and you didn't punch it, (yellow little stands everywhere) you will still get fined. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.