I thought the Illogical Logic article was short but very funny. In America people usually know what you are talking about when asking a question even if you are not specific. I sometimes don't pay great attention to detail so I actually laughed out loud picturing myself buying a train ticket and showing up at the wrong time.
The article on public transportation and the honor system was also very interesting. I love how Germany is all about the honor code, sometimes I feel that our country lose sight of that and values a while ago. Reading this this article I feel as though it would be very embaressing to get called out infront of an entire bus of Germans. They don't seem like the most pleasant people when they are angry.
The Two-Wheeled Teutons article makes me want to live in a city in Germany because I love biking and exercising. What better way to get to work or school by riding your bike, and it will be in a nice open path. The bikers in Ann Arbor annoy me so much because they are always in the way an cutting people off. I think Ann Arbor should make a bike path just for bikers to get to class. I remember when i went to New York City there was a bike path and it was so nice to see everyone outside riding bikes without interupting traffic.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.