Dienstag, 6. März 2012

Kultur 4

When I went to Germany I did notice that there were a lot of rent a bike areas and I was very tempted to rent one, but we only stayed in each city for about a day so it was kind of pointless and I didn’t really know how it worked. But I did not notice the bike lanes, nor did I get rung at or yelled at. I don’t really remember what I did for pedestrian lights but I usually just follow what the crowd is doing. But the subways I do remember. I kept thinking to myself, why don’t I just get on without a ticket. Of course my mom and I got a ticket, but we were never told to show our ticket. That is probably the most interesting thing about Germany. We had so much trouble just figuring out the machines for the train stations. I don’t think there were many people to ask either. Actually I remember this one lady who helped us to get to where we were going. I guess she knew we were tourists. About naked people though, we were told about the naked gardens, I think in Berlin, but I didn’t see any naked people at all. So I think things must be changing and people are not so open about their bodies now, and I mean, I did go in Summer, so it wasn’t that cold. I guess I wasn’t looking hard enough.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.