Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

Kultur 5

I remember the bathrooms that I had to pay to get into in Paris. A guy wearing suit was taking money from people to use the bathroom, and the one of the signs near the entrance said that the stall doors opened after fifteen minutes. My experience with the paying bathroom has not been pleasant, and I hope it could change when I visit Germany again thanks to the efforts of the ladies who work very diligently. Although, I am not sure if I would like to go back even for a vacation. I had never been very comfortable with the sexual openness of Europe. It's against my personal view on sexuality, but I will not go into details.

Also, I found the way the German people interact with others quite intriguing. I do not believe that trying to develop deep friendship first, which happens to be relatively less common in American way of amour, is necessarily bad idea. Cautious, yes. But never reckless. From personal experience, I found it very challenging to try to move the level of relationship to a more intimate one without being able to attain a level of trust and vulnerability to make each other feel comfortable. I find it to be almost a way of being courteous for the other person.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.