Klofrau... I wonder if there are any KloHerr?? Well, these cultural news are not surprising to me at all. Same thing happens in Ukraine except you have to pay upon entering not after you go, and rarely will they believe you that you don't have any money. No matter how badly you need to go, they won't let you in, very rare that they will have mercy on you. And it's not just Klofrau but Herrs as well, mostly Fraus thou. And, haha, I just remembered, when you pay, they will give you a small piece of toilet paper so you don't waste and they can only afford a small piece for you. Well, here in America, everyone locks the toilet paper so you can't steal. Also, even thou you pay in Ukraine, the toilets are always stinky for some reason, even if they are clean. I wonder how nice the toilets are in Germany. Toilets also stunk in Italy, that was my experience.
On another note... this whole smiling issue... Honestly, when my family and I moved to States, we wondered why does everyone always smile at you. K, it's good that people smile and are friendly, but a lot of times people are fake, that's what we learned soon. But I think I have adapted a bit of American culture, and smile more myself, but people still think that I am mean sometimes because my face is too serious... lol
On another note... this whole smiling issue... Honestly, when my family and I moved to States, we wondered why does everyone always smile at you. K, it's good that people smile and are friendly, but a lot of times people are fake, that's what we learned soon. But I think I have adapted a bit of American culture, and smile more myself, but people still think that I am mean sometimes because my face is too serious... lol
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.