Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

Kultur 5

I wonder if Germans not saying "excuse me" is limited to Germany, I kind of think that has started to become a general trend everywhere jetzt; some Leute have less common courtesy than they used to. Whenever I open the Tür for someone they always look genuinely surprised even though to me it's just being polite and something everyone should do, just like saying "excuse me" when you're walking through people. The article about the sex shops was kind of funny, I don't how easy it would be to get used to seeing stores like that commonplace, I don't think any of those stores exist anywhere near my hometown and now I would feel awkward seeing one. The article about the Klofrau was interessant, I didn't know anything like that existed. The flirten techniques they described were really funny and make the Menschen out to be kind of stalker-ish. It's weird to think that smiling at someone would be considered too aggressive.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.