Mittwoch, 21. März 2012

Kultur 5

I'm not really surprised that germans fail to use the term "excuse me." Even here in America, you can say "excuse me" to someone multiple times and they still seem to ignore you, and then proceed to give you a dirty look when you push through them. I don't know if it's arrogance or what, but people as a whole don't seem to have the manners or consideration that they used to.
I think it's nice that in many European countries sex is not frowned upon. It's great that everybody is so open about it. I think we should not be afraid of sexual endeavors; they are a natural part of our lives and we should not fear expressions.
I remember being surprised at how much change was given to the Klofrau in the restrooms. It was definitely a strange concept to tip the person who cleaned the bathroom. I think in America a public bathroom cleaning job is kind of looked down upon. The Klofrau's actually put some passion into their job and are just doing what they can.
I don't like that flirting in Germany isn't very direct. I feel like you have to beat around the bush in just the right way to make sure you come off as flirting. I much prefer straight-forward flirting so that you aren't as often left wondering what the situation is.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.