Die Simpsons. I understood quite a few words and a not a lot of sentences. Here is one :), "Ich liebe bier." "Meine Addresse ist eins, zwei, drei Fake street." It's funny how they insert English words and the cop does not know what fake means. lol. "Mein ferrari. Neine problem." ".... ist tot." This is quite of an action episode.
I listened to Liebst du im Schonheit written by Clara Schumann.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ7EsOvuc8k
I understood a lot. If you love for beauty, don't love me. Love sun, "Sonne." If you love for youth, don't love me. Love spring, "Fruling" "Der Jung ist jedes jahr." - It is young every year. If you love because of love, love me then.
This is like a GERMAN 101 song. :)
I listened to Liebst du im Schonheit written by Clara Schumann.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZ7EsOvuc8k
I understood a lot. If you love for beauty, don't love me. Love sun, "Sonne." If you love for youth, don't love me. Love spring, "Fruling" "Der Jung ist jedes jahr." - It is young every year. If you love because of love, love me then.
This is like a GERMAN 101 song. :)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.