Montag, 16. April 2012

Kapitel 6

To be honest, I am not quite surprised with the things that I have read in the articles.
Some German friends that I know have all claimed to have lost virginity at the age of 16 by the latest. I do not believe that it is just Germany; it has become rather a social norm in almost all of Europe. On the populist media magazine, I guess I could see some differences in American magazines such as the Times and Newsweek. The American magaziens tend to be more political than those of other nations, and I think that's the way the popular means of information should be. Each person must be held accountable for one's belief rather than having others feed them what they could be brainwashed to believe. The closed door thing was somewhat unusual, but I think this is because Germans like to make previous arrangements before they actually meet(being a bunch who do not particularly enjoy surprises).

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.