Montag, 2. April 2012

AMD 6

For my AMD 6 I decided to google strange German laws. I always read random laws about the differet states in the USA and find them hilarious, and I feel like Germany alone is already a little strange so why not see if Germany has some as well?

After searching and finding some very funny ones I came across a website that had a list of hilarious rules here are some of my favorites:

1) It is illegal to build an office without a view of the sky.
2) It is illegal to tune pianos at midnight.
3) It is against the law to deny a chimney sweep access to your home if he demands it.
4) It is illegal to have the ashes of your loved one stored in an urn at home after cremation.
5) A pillow is classified as a "passive weapon" and hitting someone with one can lead to charges of assault.

I think the pillow being classified as a passive weapon is so funny. Leave it to the Germans to make a pillow a weapon. With all the pillow fights I had as a little kid I would be locked up for life on chargest of assault.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.