Montag, 2. April 2012

Kultur 6

The zwei articles that I thought were sehr interesting were the one about keeping doors shut and the one about recycling. Ich mag these articles weil ich kann relate to them. When ich war in Deutschland, I couldn't believe how much they separate their trash. I had the same reaction as the girl in the article. Would I get in trouble if I put something in the wrong place? Where do I put everything? It was sehr stressful! I found it interesting that it is just second nature to them. I'm not sure how long the Deutsch kultur has been doing this much recycling, but they sure have gotten used to it and are really good at it now. The other article that I thought was funny was the one about keeping the doors shut. I experienced this when I had exchange students living at meine Haus. They would always close doors behind them! We finally would have to tell them that they needed to leave the doors open. Then when I went to Deutschland, I had to deal with all the doors shut. I never knew if I could walk into someone's room or if there was someone in the bathroom. My host family probably thought I was strange for keeping my door open, but they never said anything. I think it would be interesting to find out why they do this. Is it for privacy? Is it just something that has been passed down from each generation?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.