Sonntag, 1. April 2012
AMD 6
For AMD 6 I decided to do some research on some of the many pieces of classical music that have come out of Germany. I like to play classical music on the piano sometimes and I've started to notice that I can read more and more titles of songs that are in German. Probably the most famous composers that came out of Germany were Mozart and Beethoven. For example, Mozart's chamber ensemble called "Eine kleine Nachtmusik" would translate to "A little Night Music." It was interesting to think about how many influential composers were from Germany and some of the best pieces of music ever written (in my opinion) originated there. I also learned that a lot of nice opera is a big part of the German music culture, like Mozart's "Requiem." I found out that back in the 15th century a guy name Oswald von Wolkenstein travelled across Europe and learned a lot of different music techniques and styles and brought them back to Germany, which led Germany to produce so many great composers and classical musicians.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.