Sonntag, 1. April 2012
AMD 6
It was very hard to understand what they were saying. I could get small bits and pieces but they talk so fast. I could understand what was happening but what they were saying was beyond me. Some phrases and words if they said them slowly I could understand like when Homer says, Ich liebe Bier, and helfe! I wish there were German TV shows that had English subtitles. As I learned Japanese I also watched a lot of anime so I was exposed to the language a lot and could pick up some things. I could understand somethings before the subtitles were fully there. Watching this also made me wonder about German culture and what Germans like to watch on TV. Lola Rennt was kind of dark and it didn't have much humor in it. There were some gruesome pictures. I wonder if a lot of German media is like that too. In Oh, Wie schön ist Panama there was a little rabbit in one of the pictures peeing on a bush. In America you would never see that in a children's book. Also in the K-Fee commercial it was kind of scary. Is that just how German media is? It makes me very curious to what their media is like.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.