Montag, 9. April 2012

Kultur 6

Wow, hearing about the Bild Zeitung really makes me think about how different of a culture we have here in America in regards to censorship. Although, when it comes to celebrities it reminds me of a lot of the magazines we have here. It is kind of amazing all of the different things that can go into one magazine and how the publishers are able to have so many readers. Sure the magazine is a lot of made up gossip, but it sure does make things interesting to read!
I have to wonder why germans always have their doors closed! I'm sure it can cause some confusion, especially us Americans, unless you're used to it. I could never imagine always having my door closed. My door is almost always open. The only time I really close it is when I'm trying to sleep so it keeps the light out. And even if I have it closed for some odd reason, my friends know that they can just walk in. They don't have to knock. Although, I'd probably feel a little different if I didn't know the people who were barging into my room well.
I have to wonder why the Germans like to be so orderly when separating their garbage. Sure, I understand separating plastics from glass and from paper, etc. but why need to be so picky and go as far as separate them by color!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.