Die Zeit fliegt, und dieser Woche ist schon the last week of class.
I woke up this morning in a fine mood after but it was compromised by a wacky acquaintance with Joschka Fischer. For a good laugh, I watched this video zum xten Mal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWgwJfbeCeU (man, look at this guy's resemblance to Mann Fischer! Maybe he can teach Mann Fischer something about keeping fit.)
The door-is-always-closed article is spot on about what I have to expect for a closed door in an American office: knock it 'til they respond. I sometimes feel bad for "interrupting," though, and they say I'll have to knock so hard in Germany. Jokes aside, I am guessing that this is something Germans came up with after the years of war and insecurity. I may be wrong. And the door is always closed for Bush. As it should be.
I find the article about garbage cans interesting but kind of feel bad for those who have just moved into the country - it must take them a bit to figure out where to dispose of their garbage in the land of precision, huh?
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.