Montag, 30. Januar 2012
Kultur2
So funny! Reading the article about how Germans have a staring problem really made me think about my Grandmom. She is of german descent and always watches very closely to what people are doing. Especially when one of us girls brings a boyfriend with us. She still stares at my dad! Reading the last paragraph where it talks about how smiling can get you a date made me think back to when I was in Germany. My sister and I were on the train and some guy got on with his bike, which is not unusal, and asked if he could put his bike next to me. Not wanting to be rude I smiled and said sure. Then he kept staring at me. He walked to the front of the train a few times and then when my sister and I got off he tapped my shoulder and handed me a slip of paper with his number on it. I wish I has read this article before I went there.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.