The past weekend inspired me because of the hilarious superbowl commercials that were played on television. So for my third AMD I decided to look up on YouTube 2012 German commercials. I remember when I took German my sophomore year of high school my teacher after every chapter of our book would show us some hilarious German commercials, and I was excited to see if the newer commercials were just as funny as the last ones. It was also nice that I understand a lot more German now than when I was in high school, because I paid a lot more attention now (haha). One thing that I realized when looking for commercials from Germany is that they love Heidi Klum. I found several commercials with her in it including a Coke commercial. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1s-U1Ns9Rw I also noticed that many German commercials are very cheesy and seem cheaper to be made. The German commercials have such a corny sense of humor, you can’t help but laugh at them. Here is one about a bank robber that seemed very easy to make and it very corny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qn8Ngz-bSXc
Overall from this experience I have learned that I find American commercials far more entertainment and will definitely appreciate our commercials a lot more.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.