Mittwoch, 15. Februar 2012

Kultur 3

I found the article “Vee Have Vays of Making You Laugh” very clever and funny. The city I think I would fit the best in would definitely be Berlin. The witty comments are my favorite, and I have a very sarcastic sense of humor. Hopefully I would be able to keep up with the best of them in Berlin. I’ll have to learn how to be sarcastic in the German language first.

I also loved the article “Beer Brewskies and Liquid Bread.” I sent it to my brother after reading it because I knew he would find it hilarious. He is minoring in German at the University of Kentucky, and his only response back was, “Ich Liebe Bier.” I’m half German (my mom’s maid name is Scheuring) so my family especially my brother prides themselves in their German. Loving beer is definitely part of that. I myself am not the biggest beer fan, but I think drinking a true German beer could definitely change my mind about it. After reading the descriptions of the types of beers in Germany I think the one that I would most likely find a fondness too would be the Helles Beer. A lighter sweeter tasting one would be a good fit for me. Except the hangover description does give me some second thoughts to that one for sure.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.