Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Kultur 3

I thought that these articles were hilarious. I think they were even more funny because I have been to Germany and experienced these things first hand. First, I found it interesting that one of the articles was about German humor. While I was there, I found exactly what the article said- that Germans have a different type of humor and it is very hard to translate. I would often ask them what the joke was and when they tried to translate it, it didn't make any sense. Another article that I read was the one about the turkish fast food. I was surprised that there weren't any German fast food places and that they were all turkish. I never had the chance to try one of these, but now that I have read this article about how good they are, I will have to try one. The other article that I found interesting was the one about beer. When I was it Germany, I found it so strange that people do use beer to quench their thirst and that it is absolutely no big deal to drink beer throughout the day. I also found that German beer was very strong compared to American beer. I liked it better but it had a very strong kick to it that I found overwhelming. My favorite beer there was a Radler since it was mixed with Sprite and did not have as strong of a taste to it. It seemed like many of the kids my age liked drinking Radlers compared to drinking regular beers.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.