Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Kultur3


Reading about these articles made me like Germany even more. Reading about
the way these people think makes me think how similar I am to them. It is
kind of strange to think about it that way but I feel like I have the same
type of humor as most Germans. Although the articles say that Germans have
a type of universal humor, I have a keen sense of “dark humor” that I
feel like most Germans have. Whenever I read these articles I think about
my girlfriends parents (they’re both from Germany) and how accurately
they describe them. When I read the organic article I asked my girlfriend
if her parents only bought and ate organic food and she said yes, so I was
kind of laughing in my head at that. Also when I went to Germany last
summer I had one of the döners and they really were just as delicious as
the article was describing them. I don’t remember what I ordered but I
remember it was good and I definitely want to have one again. I’m really
thinking about going back to Germany to study abroad after reading these
articles. I can’t wait until I’m at least half proficient enough to at
least hold some conversation.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.