Montag, 5. März 2012

AMD 4

For my AMD4 i decided to watch a television show in German. While thinking about the possible shows I could watch I thought of one of my favorite shows, "Law and Order SVU" and decided to look up on youtube if there were any episodes in german. To my surprise I found a bunch of them. I picked and episode I had already seen before so I could have some what of an idea what was going on incase I didn't know alot of the words. First off, it is hilarious watching a American show in German becaues the voices sound nothing like the preson or the expressions. I did have a lot of trouble following the words just because they were talking so fast. I feel like i should have watched a different tv show maybe a more simple one like a childrens show, but it was still a great experience. I can't wait until I get better in German as the years go on so one day I will know all the words the characters in a show like Law and Order are saying.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.