Sonntag, 4. März 2012

AMD 4

For AMD 4 I watched an episode of South Park in German. The episode was "Rauf auf's Huhn" ("Chickenlover" in English). I did not see this episode before, so I didn't know what to expect. It was quite difficult intially watching the episode, although I could make out quite a bit of the words and I had a good idea of what was going on in the Episode. While the characters in the show spoke very fast, it was not too hard to understand what words the characters were saying, which was helpful. The episode was about a person molesting chickens throughout South Park, and they boys are made deputies to help stop the "Chickenlover" because the main police officer on the case is illiterate. It was a strange episode, but it was funny and  I enjoyed watching it in German. After I watched it in German, I watched it in English to see if I understood most of the episode, and I did in fact have a good grasp on what the episode was about. Overall, I enjoyed doing this assignment and would recommend anyone else to try it out if they can't think of an idea for one of the next AMDs.
Here is a link to the episode: http://www.southpark.de/alleEpisoden/203

Brandon Small

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.