Sonntag, 1. April 2012

AMD 6

I decided to watch German vidoes that make fun of western culture. The first one that I watched was a parody of Germany's Next Top Model. The first part of the video was really funny because it was making fun of the Top Model franchise. At least to me, the pictures that are taken of the "models" are both demeaning and inappropriate, so I found it funny when the "picture" that they had of the girl was of her sitting on the toilet. When they started saying what I am guessing were "good things" about her picture, she started to smile. It got a lot less funny when they told her to put on a KKK outfit, and I really didn't like that part. The next girl was asked to put on a robot suit. I think that this show how absurd both America's Next Top Model and Germany's Next Top Model are. I didn't post the video on here, but if you want to see it, you can type in "switch reloaded offiziell: Germany's Next Topmodel" into youtube and the video will come up.
The second video was about a couple (maybe "trailer trash") either moving or visiting northern Alaska. I think that the video was making fun of Alaska, along with a few other things, and the real estate agent/ travel agent had a strange resemblance to Sara Palin. There was also a really weird part where they were hugging a concrete poll. I'm not really sure what they were doing there. The next part involved the couple going to a grill. The women brought out 2 full chickens. I'm assuming that they are making fun of how fat Americans are which I thought was pretty funny. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV4wmIwEuKQ
The website that I first tried to watch these on wouldn't let me, so I went to youtube instead. Anyway, they let me watch the ads, and I thought they were pretty funny. This one includes a little girl running around in a bunny outfit and children stealing candy from old people. :) http://www.prosieben.de/tv/switch-reloaded/video/clip/285876-werbung-deutsche-fussball-nationalmannschaft-1.3114742/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.