Donnerstag, 5. April 2012

Kultur 6

It still surprises me how open Germans are about sex and the display of what Americans would call "vulgar acts". The media is not as censored there as it is here. I find it kind of weird though since it's like the opposite of what you would think. Like with the garbage receptacles, you expect Germans to be very uptight and organized and clean. It seems as if the display of the body is a separate media from everything else. I think this shows how multi-faceted humans can be, on the one hand they are hardcore environmentalist and on the other hand they have sex shops on any old street corner with didoes in plain sight.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I think what you said about humans was interesting. Germany,with the exception of Poland, is probably more on the conservative side as far as sex life is concerned.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.